We also offer you other methods of teeth whitening that depend on the use of medical preparations or the use of a dentist, and include the use of toothpaste intended for teeth whitening and laser teeth whitening, and you can choose the method that suits you. In order to get the desired result, you must first know the reasons for changing the color of your teeth, then get rid of the reason and use one of the methods of whitening the teeth that we will mention to you in the following lines ... so follow us to the end of the topic
What are the reasons for changing the color of your teeth ?We are all looking for a treatment to whiten teeth and spend a lot of money buying medical products and using natural recipes, but it does not reach the required result and then blame these products and herbs, but we differ from others in that we provide you with ways to know the reasons and it may suffice Removing the cause of teeth whitening, and the reasons are numerous, but the most common are the following:
- Smoking: It is one of the most important and famous reasons that change the color of the teeth due to the interaction of the nicotine present in the honey and cigarettes with the surface of the teeth.
- Tooth decay: frequent eating of sweets and negligence in cleaning the teeth regularly exposes you to infection with tooth decay, and therefore your teeth lose their beautiful white color, and the decay may lead to tooth erosion as well.
- Dark-colored drinks: such as soft drinks, tea and coffee, they change the color of the teeth to a dark or dark color.
- Some antibiotics: especially in childhood.
- Using mouthwashes containing hexatidine, this substance turns your teeth into a dark color.
- Direct injury: such as a fall or direct injury to the teeth leading to damage to the nerve of the teeth, and thus change its color.
After you know the reasons for changing the color of the teeth, we come to the part that you are looking for, which is how to whiten the teeth, which will include ways to whiten teeth at home with natural mixtures and then medical methods.
How to whiten teeth at home :
There are several natural mixtures used for teeth whitening without the need to use any medical preparations and the results of these mixtures are excellent as they are easy to prepare and do not cost you much money, and today we bring you the best of these mixes, including the following:
Teeth whitening with banana peels :
You can now take advantage of the banana peel, instead of throwing it in the garbage, where you can use it to whiten your teeth because it contains very useful elements for the teeth and they are manganese, magnesium and potassium and this method is very effective and gets rid of the dark color in your teeth and return the bright white to you With a beautiful smile, just do the following:
- Use a yellow banana peel that does not contain black spots.
- Pass the inside of the peel over your teeth as if you were using the brush.
- Leave the marks of the banana peel on your teeth for 10 minutes.
- Use a toothbrush and dry in a circular motion for 3 minutes.
- It is preferable to keep your lips away from your teeth while performing this procedure.
- Continue this method for two weeks, after which you will feel the difference.
Teeth Whitening With Lemon :
This recipe consists of fresh lemon juice and sodium bicarbonate, and as we are used to in a thin site we offer you effective methods that are easy to prepare at the lowest possible cost and effective results, God willing, we return to the method of preparation and use of lemon in teeth whitening only national steps as follows:
Bring a small bowl and put a tablespoon of sodium bicarbonate and some fresh lemon juice.
Mix these ingredients well until bubbles appear.
Dip a cotton ball in the bowl and pass it over your teeth for one minute.
Brush your teeth thoroughly with a brush, then use water to remove any traces of your mouth.
Whitening teeth with lemon and salt :
Whitening teeth with lemon and orange peel:Use the inner part of the lemon or orange peel to rub your teeth from the inside.
Teeth whitening with water and soda:Put a small amount of baking soda on half a cup of water, then rinse it with it. This helps you remove the yellow color on your teeth and provides you with a treatment for dental pain.
Teeth whitening with honey:Apply bee honey to some toothpaste on your toothbrush every so often. Honey is very beneficial to the body and teeth.
Miswak is Sunnah on the authority of the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him. For the growth of germs, and the toothpick - unlike the brush - does not need toothpaste, it is self-cleaning.
What are the medical methods used to whiten teeth ?
Doctors use several methods in the process of teeth whitening, including the use of a substance called lime, as well as the use of lasers.